Wimm-Bill-Dann Ukraine OJSC - Kharkiv Dairy Plant is a subsidiary of Wimm-Bill-Dann Foods, the largest producer of drinks and dairy products in Russia and the CIS. Founded in 1992, the company owns a brand portfolio of over 1.1 thousand types of dairy products. Today the company includes 37 manufacturing enterprises in Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Georgia, as well as retail chains in 26 cities in Russia and the CIS, serving a total of 280 million consumers. More than 19.5 thousand people work at the enterprises of the company.
Date of implementation: 2017
Objective of the project: Laying of a new automatic line from the yoghurt-curd section, to the cheese-curd section, for the possibility of dispensing dessert in a semi-automatic mode.
- Calculation and project development
- Behavior of the installation of pipelines and valves
- Carrying out electrical work to disconnect valves and sensors
- Software and visualization improvements
- Commissioning with line performance testing